Carolyn, as Director of her own company, Paddock Productions, Inc. has produced & choreographed shows for the Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Seawind Crown, and corporate events for AT&T, General Motors, the Lipton Tennis Tournament, The Riverside Hotel 75th Anniversary, The U.S. House of Representatives and many others. Carolyn has choreographed music videos for Jose Luis Rodguizes, Beauty Pageants, USO, Television, Ballet Theater of Miami, and various Broadway Show Musicals. She recently returned from Washington, DC where she choreographed for the operetta “Esther, Sweet Esther” performed at the Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast, and also from New York City after choreographing the musical “The Time of Mendel’s Trouble” Off Broadway at the Beckett Theatre at 42nd and 9th Avenue.
Carolyn has been the recipient of two Third Place winners in National Make-over Contests and does Makeup for celebrities, including TV, Music Videos, Bridal Shows, Weddings, Fashion Shows, Beauty Pageants and various entertainment events. She provides Image & Etiquette Seminars for Businesses, in addition to various Colleges and Universities, including FIU in Miami.
Carolyn is also called to consult on a variety of entertainment projects. Utilizing her vast experience in the Entertainment Industry and excellent eye for detail and overall harmonization, she is often asked to put the final touches on many entertainment productions.
Point Park University – BA, Dance
Carolyn is featured in 3 films in the New York City Library’s Dance Collection.
Choreography credits include:
- “Esther, Sweet Esther”(Presidential Inaugural Prayer Breakfast)
- “The Time of Mendel’s Trouble” (Beckett Theatre, NYC)
- “Moments” (Point Park University)
- “Mendel & Moses” (Royalty Theatre)
- Miss America Pageant (Miami)
- 4 Music Videos for Jose Luis Rodriguez (“El Puma”)
- Specials for Univision
- USO Tour, Ballet Theatre of Miami
- “An Evening At La Cage” (Toronto)
- “Best Little Whorehouse In Texas” (Toronto)
- “Godspell” (Boca Raton)
- “Beauty & The Beast” (Boca Raton)
- “Guys & Dolls” (Tulsa)
- “Anything Goes” (Tulsa)
Produced & Choreographed shows for:
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines and Seawind Crown
- Corporate Events for:
- General Motors
- Lipton Tennis Tournament
- The U.S. House of Representatives.
Latest posts by Carolyn Paddock (see all)
- Rhonda & Greg Zorman - February 6, 2016
- Lights, Camera, Action: 7 Key Wedding Moments to Capture on Video - January 2, 2015
- Booking a Wedding Venue: 7 Must Ask Questions - June 23, 2014